Utilization Specialist II - ePay at GHX
The Utilization Specialist II is responsible for the successful development, execution and management of utilization activities that increase the overall growth and utilization of the ePay solution to drive revenue growth and support customer retention and satisfaction.
This position works closely with the Utilization team, Customer Success Managers, Implementation and Sales to develop outreach plans resulting in growth targets for increasing spend volume. The Utilization Specialist will plan and execute utilization plans and will interface directly with customers, operations and partners to ensure alignment and successful execution of utilization initiatives.
In addition, the Utilization Specialist will provide analysis and dashboards to provide metrics highlighting utilization campaign results, response rates, customer engagement, spend and revenue influenced and other information to help continuously improve and optimize the utilization function. The successful candidate will have the initiative and thoroughness to manage multiple projects or initiatives, the professionalism to effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders as well as the creativity and tenacity to drive activities to completion. This role directly contributes to the timely delivery of utilization revenue within the ePay portfolio and driving predictable and consistent reoccurring revenue for GHX.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
· Creates and implements utilization campaign plans to increase customer participation and utilization for the ePay product.
· Works directly with customers to develop customer-centric campaigns encouraging prospect and existing customer participation in the ePay network.
· Develops emails and outreach campaigns highlighting GHX procure to pay solutions, best practices, key differentiators, and demonstrated value.
· Assists in the development of outreach materials to assist customers in direct outreach to targeted participants. In some cases, performs outreach on behalf of customers to drive engagement and utilization.
· Collaborates with internal business partners to create a proven Utilization campaign model for the ePay platform, utilizing SalesForce.com and other related data warehousing methods
· Drives Utilization growth process/methodology improvements.
· Partners with Service Delivery, Customer Support, Customer Success Managers and Product Management to drive overall customer satisfaction
· Identifies and encourages reference opportunities within customer base through routine interactions with customers and partners
· Builds and cultivates relationships by initiating and conducting follow-up communications to build customer and prospect engagement while driving increased utilization.
· Achieves quarterly and annual utilization campaign goals.
· Reviews and reconciles data and reports to maintain accurate dashboards and analysis.
· Prioritizes and allocates resources appropriately.
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills (remote and in person) with demonstrated success in building and sustaining internal and external relationships
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Knowledge of basic AP/AR process and terms
· Experienced at leveraging social media including Twitter, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, and eMail campaign solutions
· Able to work effectively with cross functional teams and personnel at varying levels within GHX and customer/partner organizations
· Experience reviewing and analyzing client data to determine strategies for utilization growth.
· Exceptional organizational and project management skills, experience managing complex timelines and processes a plus.
· Strong professional ethics and integrity.
· Strong planning, financial and analytical skills, with proven ability to apply these skills with deft business acumen to complex situations with competing priorities.
· Self-motivation, high attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 2+ years’ experience in Financial Services, Payments, FinTech or related discipline
· 2+ years’ experience in healthcare Finance or Supply Chain.
· Experience in an analytical role with payments or financial services – SaaS industry experience preferred.
· Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint), preferably with working knowledge of a database.
· Willingness to travel up to 10%
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)