US Contractor - Supplier Integration Engineer I
Duties & Responsibilities
This position will support technical tasks in support of customer integration and migration projects, and drive test plans and tasks with key responsibilities defined below:
- Solution Implementation. Execute defined tasks related to the following based on defined requirements provided by Project Manager or Integration Manager to meet customer integration requirements.
- Build Connections. Where new or modified connections to GHX are required, assist in building connections which meet customer requirements and GHX standards.
- Coordinate GHX configurations. Coordinate with other GHX groups to create customer mailboxes, routing and mapping services, and system profiles to meet customer requirements, by direction of Project Managers or Integration Manager.
- Execute defined test plans that meet customer requirements and sufficiently reduce support risks. Drive execution of test plan with customer, including validation of results of GHX Services applied. Assist in validation of implementations after Go Live.
- Customer communications. Communicates directly with customer technical resources or managers as required to coordinate and complete project tasks.
- Documentation. Provide documentation deliverables as required by Project Manager or Integration Manager.
- Hand-off to Support. Provides technical documentation and knowledge transfer as required by Project Manager or Integration Manager to transition customer integration to GHX Support.
- Support Escalation. Act as Tier 4 Support escalation point for issues related to implementations transitioned to Support.
- Travel: Ability to travel up to 50% (US) required.
Must be able to work from own initiative, learn quickly, and function effectively in a team environment. Must demonstrate effective listening, verbal and written communication skills. Required technical knowledge includes ability to build customer connectivity to GHX standards, utilize GHX tools and processes to build customer configurations for integration to GHX.
High School Degree (Required)
Bachelors Degree (Required)
EDI (ANSI/X12) and XML knowledge (Required)
Preferred but not required:
AS2, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP, MS Office, MS Project Server; Siebel, GXS Biz Manager
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Customer-focused attitude (required)