US Contractor - Project Coordinator at GHX
| Greater Boulder Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:21 a.m. (MST) on Friday, October 15, 2021
The Project Coordinator Contractor will plan and coordinate project activities to ensure project and team objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame. This position will assist with communication to customers for engagement in our project. The position requires initiative, detail orientation and thoroughness to support multiple communications, and the professionalism to effectively collaborate with team members.Principal duties and responsibilities:Project Coordination
- Schedule project related meetings.
- Manage email and phone communication with GHX customers
- Manage tasks and schedules of the project team and weekly updates on customer status.
- This may involve some evening work hours.
- Ensure that any issues are escalated to the Project Manager.
- Update the project tracker for all customers.
- Manage smaller projects within the Program. Maintain project schedules and task lists.
- Facilitate Meetings. Take meeting minutes.
- Manage excel spreadsheets and tickets in JIRA.
- HS Diploma required.
- 1-2 years experience working in a professional environment.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Superior ability to multi-task.
- Proven time management skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to and deal with ambiguous situations, driving toward clarity.
- Ability to work in a team environment yet is self-directed, proactive, and action-oriented.
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM tool experience
- Jira Workflow
- Kanban experience in agile methodology
- Louisville, Colorado office preferred
Read Full Job Description