Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Provides exceptional service to assigned accounts.
- Co-Lead implementation projects in accordance with the scope of work sold to the customer.
- Provides train-the-trainer customer education, as needed.
- Assists customers with the deployment of GHX functionality.
- Ensures customers receive value and achieves high degrees of utilization from GHX products and services.
- Maintains and communicates project status, to include identifying risks and mitigation strategies.
- Coordinates with other GHX departments and Solution Delivery staff members to ensure customer objectives are met.
- Works towards operational excellence and continual quality improvement to drive an optimal GHX customer experience, as well as internal efficiency.
- Participates with the development and maintenance of best practice implementation methodologies.
- Customer-focused professional with a passion for excellence and extensive experience with healthcare IT implementation projects.
- Exceptional client management, project management and interaction skills.
- Self-motivation and a strong work ethic are essential to success.
- Must possess outstanding communication, analytical, planning, coordination and negotiation skills, as well as a track record of developing and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- Proven history of success in an implementation or project management role, preferably in a healthcare IT environment.
- Basic understanding of health care supply chain and procurement.
- Ability to configure applications, with knowledge of front-end business process applications.
- Competency to perform application training sessions to customer project teams, lead process and application training sessions.
- Strong ability to manage, import and export data in Excel.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum).
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, collaborative team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Dedication to customer service, with strong client management skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and personnel at varying levels of the company and customer organizations.
- Exceptional people and change management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.