Training and Enablement Project Manager at Conga
As a member of our Sales Enablement team, the Sales Training and Enablement Project
Manager is responsible for training program creation and management, including strategic
planning, collaborating with SMEs, creating content, delivering content, gathering feedback and
data and updating content to ensure relevance and efficacy. This role is critical to the success of
the sales organization and our ability to attain annual revenue goals.
- Manages the LMS implementation project deadlines and deliverables
- Creates, manages, maintains the onboarding program and content for all new Conga TMs
- Owns and manages global new hire Base Camp program
- Creates, delivers and maintains all Base Camp associated content
- Manages Sales Excellence Training Coordinator to ensure scheduling and delivery execution
- Tracks, reports and analyzes programmatic data to inform programmatic adjustments
- Owner and project manager for overhauling current TM training program to create a customized specialized program design to attain quota faster
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent professional experience
- 3-5 years of internal sales training experience
- Experience developing and leading sales training strongly preferred
- Talented and engaging public speaker with proven ability to facilitate group presentations across every level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, scheduling, planning and prioritizing abilities. Able to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities with a high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment
- Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and experience with Sales Enablement industry tools
- Basic understanding of sales key performance indicator analysis
- Excellent follow up skills and professionalism
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and motivate a team.
- Management of pipelines, territories, forecasting and processes.
- Experience and desire to be a coach and mentor
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.