Time and Labor Management (TLM) Implementation Consultant at Wurk
Are you ready to plant roots and grow with a Denver and Scottsdale-based company that is making a name for themselves? If so, we here at Würk want to meet you! Würk is the cannabis industry’s first all-in-one workforce management solution. We’ve created a dynamic system to manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance, streamlining operations and minimizing regulatory risk. Our responsibility is to protect the people and businesses of the cannabis industry so they can focus on making social changes in the world in which we live.
Würk is looking for experienced Time & Labor Management (TLM) Implementation Consultants to join our consulting and software implementation team with specialization in Workforce Management (WFM), Time & Labor Management (TLM) and Time & Attendance (T&A).
As a Würk Implementation consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients with the implementation of the Workforce Ready Time and Labor software solution, including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, testing, and go-live. This is a functional consulting position; however, knowledge of the technical aspects of software implementations such as Data Import/Export, System Integration or Report Writing is a plus. Qualified candidates will possess outstanding customer service skills as well as strong analytical skills.
What you need to accomplish:
- Lead requirements gathering meetings
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to client
- Create and maintain requirements documentation
- Configure system components to meet customer requirements
- Participate in testing cycles
- Deliver training to administrators and end-users
- The transition of customers to customer support.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- 2+ years experience implementing Time & Attendance / Workforce Management software solutions such as Kronos Workforce Central, Kronos Workforce Ready, Novatime, ADP eTime, Workbrain / Infor WFM, UTA, UTM, ADP ezLabor, WorkforceNow, Workforce Software, Empower, Dayforce, Time Centre, Nettime Solutions, ePay Celayix, Cybershift, etc.
- Time and Labor implementation experience
- Client-facing customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working independently without daily supervision
- Ability to multi-task between different projects and clients
- High motivation and team-centric orientation.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups the industry has ever seen
- Be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading the industry
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Work in colorful Colorado near the bustling heart of Denver’s Ballpark District
- Collaborate with bright, fun, and goal-oriented teams in an open and lively environment
- Flexible PTO
- Access to exciting industry events
- Dog-friendly workspace
- Eligible to receive equity in Company
- 1 Month Sabbatical after 4 years of employment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description does not cover or contain a comprehensive list of all activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Position obligations may change at any time with or without notice.
Würk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Würk does not discriminate against race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
**No external recruiters**