Technology Partner Coordinator at JumpCloud
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:04 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
About the Team:
Our Alliances group is building a world-class technology partner program to enable customer-driven integrations, joint go-to-market activities, and define emerging use cases. We are looking for passionate individuals to work with our technology partners throughout the integration process. From discovering new technologies to building joint marketing assets, this role will help shape how we build long lasting relationships with complimentary technology partners. You will be working with: AWS, GCP, Duo, BambooHR, Juniper Networks and many more across the IT technology space.
What you'll be doing:
- Define our ideal technology partner structure and systematically guide partner growth
- Collaborate on joint marketing assets with partners including: blogs, webinars, demo videos, email newsletters and more
- Conduct regular business reviews with top and emerging partners
- Work with cross-functional teams to assist with partner training and support Participation in industry events such as trade shows, seminars and partner led events
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Support, Marketing, Product, etc.) to ensure an ideal and constantly improving partner experience
- Position, present, and promote JumpCloud to prospective technology partners
We're looking for someone that can:
- Can quickly understand and articulate use cases
- Feels comfortable demonstrating concepts across a variety of mediums
- Thrives in quick-paced, multi-faceted environment
- Can nurture and scale our partners systematically
- Previous experience in IT, SaaS, Partner/Alliance Management
- Polished and dynamic communication through writing and presentations
- Previous partnership management, sales or marketing experience
- Previous experience in fast, startup environments
- Previous experience in integrations, security, identity, device management
- Has a portfolio of previous customer facing assets
- Masters or secondary education
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $70,000-$100,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description