Technology Business Consultant Senior at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
- Works individually or within a team on technology business consulting projects to meet specific client requirements.
- Serves as liaison between end-users and consultants during consulting projects.
- Expertly researches and documents client needs, technology or regulations related to system design, enhancement and acquiring hardware or software that will impact multiple platforms and/or applications.
- Defines product scope, objectives and requirements. Defines specifications and data models for product development and testing.
- Creates detailed specifications from which programs will be written
- Analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and best practices, vendor products and services, etc. Also analyzes system impacts to other systems and procedures.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of FIS products and services and financial services industry
- Advanced knowledge of multiple end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development and conversion methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of the tools, techniques and principles used in application development in objective-oriented development or other relevant technology
- Knowledge of application architecture
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
What we offer you
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.