Technical Project Manager at OrthoFi
OrthoFi is looking for an experienced Project Manager with a passion for leading and implementing integration solutions with 3rd party software partners that generate a high impact to our business. This is a key role in our Product organization. You will be responsible for working with our Integrations Product Manager to define the product strategy, roadmap, and technical stories for OrthoFi's integration with 3rd party software platforms and driving execution of its implementation with our development team.
As the Technical Project Manager you will collaborate with OrthoFi's Product Leadership, Executive team and clients. You will develop relationships with software companies to align roadmaps and ensure collaborative development. You will use your technical and integration experience to define field mappings and transformations needed for API implementations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with the Integrations Product Manager to define strategy and vision for integration products, delivering high impact solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Develop and manage relationships with 3rd party software companies while understanding their integration capacity and requirements
- Translate the solution vision into clearly articulated roadmaps and user stories; prioritize and manage the product backlog
- Assess and understand 3rd party vendors' software capabilities and integration requirements
- Lead daily stand-ups, provide guidance to developers and direct reports, resolve impediments and drive to meet commitments
- Understand APIs and define field mappings, transformations and business logic necessary for two-way real-time integration
- Identify risks in solution development and client implementations and create and manage mitigation plans to ensure successful outcomes
- Understand the capabilities of OrthoFi competitors integrations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience defining and leading real-time and batch integration initiatives with 3rd party companies
- Knowledge of JSON, APIs and integration architectures and development approaches leveraging the AWS platform
- Proficient in identifying and mapping data fields, business rules and transformations necessary for API integrations
- Experience working with client facing applications, SaaS, architecture design, and integration strategy
- Expertise leading agile software development teams in a ScrumMaster capacity.
- EDI experience and knowledge a plus
- Healthcare and/or healthcare software experience a plus
What’s in it for you...
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits with 100% employer paid options
- 401(k) match
- Supportive culture with one-of-a-kind growth and development opportunities
- Option to work from home or in the office
- Employer HSA contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company and team outings
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Casual dress atmosphere
- Company sponsored premium subscription to the Calm app
- Vendor discounts
Compensation: $75K - 90K/year
Work Authorization: You must be authorized to work for any employer in the US.
OrthoFi is an innovative, tech-enabled solution that helps Orthodontists start more patients and give them more time to provide great quality care. With the recent acquisition of OrthoBanc, OrthoFi is now the US orthodontic industry leader in practice financial management, working with over 2,000 practices in the US. Collectively with OrthoBanc, OrthoFi has helped over 3.2 million patients access quality, affordable Orthodontic care. Our combination of cutting-edge Patient Acquisition software and robust Revenue Cycle Management solutions helps practices grow by over 13% YOY and manages patient and insurance billing and collections with exceptional collection results that exceed industry standards. The company has about 300 employees, with offices in Denver CO and Chattanooga TN.
In the OrthoFi community, members are valued for who they are, supported no matter where they are, and motivated to excel personally and professionally. People who join our community are self-starters and love a challenge! We’re looking for passion-driven, dynamic individuals that are excited about a fast-paced and fun environment. Our team enjoys the opportunity to impact people’s lives and help to create more smiles every day.
We pride ourselves in our culture as a people-first organization, demonstrated through recent achievements of being ranked in Built in Colorado’s list of Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado. We were also recognized by the Denver Business Journal as one of Denver’s fastest growing companies and ranked on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the US multiple years in a row!
***Even if you don’t tick every box on the description above, we encourage you to apply. We’re growing a lot in 2021 and might have a great role for you.