Technical Project Manager at NextHealth Technologies
NextHealth Technologies (NHT) is a high growth, venture-backed company located in downtown Denver, Colorado. Our advanced analytics platform enables healthcare companies to make data-driven decisions that save money and optimize outcomes. We’re a tight-knit team of doers that thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment. We nerd-out on our AI and machine learning technology platform and our approach to big data analytics.
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive salary plus 10% annual bonus potential
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical benefits starting at $0 + HSA gift up to $350 every month
- $100 commuter benefit
- Free onsite gym
Technical Project Manager:
The Technical Project Manager Role at NHT plays an integral role in ensuring that the timely deployment of the NHT analytics platform across our customer portfolio occurs successfully. This role serves as the pivotal and lead role on the implementation team Responsible for coordinating across departments, including product, engineering and within Services, to deliver a great product and experience to our new clients and with existing clients add on work. Your exceptional ability to manage complex projects will be leveraged beyond implementations to ensure transition to ongoing client success occurs seamlessly and support for key organizational customer related initiatives are managed effectively.
- Engage in pre-engagement activities to ensure a successful hand off from the sales represented to Services
- Review and communicate scope, via SOW and contract to all SMEs engaged with the customer
- Oversee the deployment of the NHT platform to new customer accounts by creating and managing the technical implementation, communication, training, issues log, escalation/governance plans and timeline.
- Presents to executives and non executive audiences current state of implementation, internal and external
- Coordinate internal implementation meetings and client facing implementation discussions.
- Partner with other department resources to ensure up-to-date data requirements documentation and make those available to our clients.
- Develop and maintain a data sharing agreement with each client, including agreed-to file layouts, data specifications, and change processes.
- Coordinate multiple implementations simultaneously.
- Inform customers of satisfaction targets and gain support to providing feedback on surveys.
- Partner with the Client Success Lead on each account to develop and manage a comprehensive deployment plan.
- Manage Steering committee preparation with attention to concreate pre work that includes all engaged resources; in implementation focused events only
- Track and maintain record of actuals to targets relative to goal achievement.
- Engage the Economic Buyer at all key decision points.
- Gather and manage the transition to optimization effectively per protocol.
- Support departmental initiatives in support of organizational growth and expansion
- Attend in person client meetings including but not limited to Pre-Engagement, Kick Off, Workshops, Steering Committee, during implementation and Close out meetings.
- Support post live optimization work management as needed in times of increased volume only
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Sciences, Business, Management, or equivalent.
- A project management ninja with minimum three (3) years of experience as a PMP, Scrum Master, or Scrum team leader.
- Professional experience with JIRA, CA Agile Central, TFS, and Agile or Kanban development process tools.
- Experience in the healthcare industry and understanding of its unique data sets (e.g. claims, member, eligibility) strongly preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience developing strong partnerships with third parties (e.g. clients, vendors).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, resourceful, analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.