Technical Project Manager
ThrivePass' purpose is to empower employees to thrive. Our holistic benefits suite is designed to support employee wellbeing throughout their lifecycle within an organization.
We value our employees, their contributions, and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly goals.
About the Role.
This role will work closely with our technical and development team on backend development, API integrations and file management.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Partner with our development team on various technical projects vital to the completion of the product roadmap and ThrivePass Link which is a file transformation and automation technology with robust tracking and front-end.
- Participate in testing, release cycles and QA processes.
- Collaborate with engineering, product and design to obtain a deep technical understanding of the ThrivePass roadmap.
- Conduct postmortems and defect management on technical issues.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a technical project management role in a Benefits, Third-Party Administration or in the Healthcare role.
- Experience with EDI or enrollment files, SFTP management and other files protocols.
- Experience with project managing data with multiple parties to ensure completion.
- Strong technical understanding.
- Detailed understanding of specifications.
- Knowledge of the benefits industry, specifically pre-tax benefits and payroll preferred.
- History of successful project management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities under time constraints.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to clearly communicate professionally to clients and external stakeholders.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Desire and ability to learn and work with engineers to evolve the technical aspects of ThrivePass.
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.