Technical Project Manager at Zoom Video Communications
- Requires a BS degree in CS, MIS or its equivalent and at least 7+ years of experience designing and implementing VoIP solutions. UCaaS/Cloud Voice experience preferred
- Strong experience w/VoIP project management best practices, processes, tools and procedures for implementations and migrations.
- Experience with medium and large VoIP migrations and deployments. Experience with migrations to Cloud Voice/UCaaS preferred
- Experience and Knowledge of IVR’s, queues, and various IP Telephony systems features and functions.
- Strong background and knowledge of other Cloud and Premise UC/Voice Solutions (Cisco, Microsoft, Ring Central, 8x8, Avaya, Shortel, Mitel, etc..)
- Networking knowledge and good understanding of network requirements for a VoIP deployment.
- Ability to interface with multiple customers on a daily basis
- Experience managing multiple technical projects simultaneously to deliver on time and on budget deliverables
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to Customers (Pre-sales/Post-Post-sales)
- Ability to interface across multiple teams e.g. Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Product Management, Support, Finance, etc.
- Ability to Travel
- Experience integrating other UC and Collaboration products and solutions (Contact Center, CRM, etc.)
- Knowledge of SBC and Carrier SIP Trunks
- Voice or Collaboration Certifications
- PMI Certification a Plus