Technical Project Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development of collaborative Project Plans and delivery schedules.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables through all project phases.
- Development of Statements of Work (SoW), Project Proposals for Proof of Concepts and various other project contractual documents.
- Maintain accurate document repository system for all project and customer deliverables.
- Develop and deliver effective communication strategies and project metrics for our IoT projects.
- Manage and mitigate project risks.
- Drive extended team meetings to ensure all milestones and deliverables are being met for IoT Projects. This includes internal and external partners.
- Collaborate closely with IoT Business Development Managers, Solution Architects, Systems Engineers, Software Application Engineers, geographical field teams, partners and customers in the IoT space.
- Follow best in class Project Management and engineering practices as it applies to design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of IoT Projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a minimum of 6 years of related experience with a 4-year degree or equivalent experience.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, EE or related technical field required.
- Knowledge of IoT solutions, customers and associated markets is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams within a SCRUM Agile Project Management framework required.
- Demonstrated experience in project management including definition, requirements, scheduling, budgeting, milestone tracking, risk management, and delivery to commitments.
- PMP desired.
Read Full Job Description