FIS is currently hiring for a Technical Project Manager II - Bilingual (English & Spanish). As a Project Manager, you will work with an exciting and collaborative team. We are passionate about our work and take a client-first approach to everything we do. There are great opportunities for learning within this group.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of assigned technical projects.
- You will plan and coordinate all aspects of technical projects from initiation through delivery.
- Manages project initiation activities including identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, and ensures all necessary contacts and access to existing information is readily available as needed.
- Ensures requirements for internal and external technology projects align to operational standards. Develops alternate requirements or documents exceptions as appropriate.
- Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Interacts with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams.
- Identifies needed resources for projects, defines and assigns major project roles.
- Coordinate's activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- Follows internal project management methodology.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems or business administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification may be required
- 3+ years of Project Manager experience within Electronic Payments
- 3+ years of Financial services industry experience
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment.
- FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner.
- We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.