Technical Project Manager, Data at Zoom Video Communications
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we've been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
The Data Team at Zoom brings data closer to the decision. To achieve this, we need to ensure that we're meeting the consent, privacy, and regulatory needs of hundreds of millions of users worldwide. We know that Customer Happiness depends on the privacy and security of our users' data, which is why when we use data to help us build a better product, we need to build best-in-class data tools and systems that are sensitive to evolving needs.
As the Data Team's Project Manager you will work with the Technical Program Manager Lead. You bring people together in an effortless way, you are a strong communicator, and you're ridiculously organized. You love people. working on diverse teams, and you can't stand the thought of not being involved when you discover opportunities for improvement around people, processes, and tools. You have experience with agile methodologies/tools and you possess an uncanny ability to creatively visualize work status/progress though leadership updates. Lastly, from time to time you will be on-point to organize events and training.
Did we mention that you love people? We care deeply about our culture at Zoom, and this role is very much positioned to be in service to others. You will be the engine that keeps the Data function humming along. Put differently, we're looking for someone who gets people and that loves helping people work better together.
- Lead/facilitate agile ceremonies and drive continuous improvements efforts (people, processes, and tools) across the Data team, and from time to time the broader organization
- Drive a variety of initiatives and projects from start to finish
- Develop and execute on communications strategies for the purpose of keeping the Data team and its partners on the same page
- Implement and enhance processes and visuals for tracking and reporting on work progress to Zoom leadership
- Bachelor's Degree, plus 5+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years' experience working on tech teams in various project/program roles
- Able to develop collaborative relationships across teams, functions, and individuals at all levels
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in establishing priorities and proposing new paths to achieving desired outcomes
- Experience with agile/scrum processes (Scrum Certification is preferred)
- Consistent track record of success driving projects from inception to completion
- Proven communicator with the ability to facilitate discussions towards shared objectives
- Experience with creating strong presentations / leadership updates in Google Slides / Powerpoint
- Enthusiastic, full of positive energy and able to maintain grace, a sense of humor, and perspective under pressure
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .