Technical Program Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics is seeking an energetic and experienced Technical Program Manager to join our team.
This is a salaried position.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Responsible for Creating Value for Customers
- Responsible to manage customer manufacturing programs. Maintaining a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the Arrow’s Advance Manufacturing Services as part of Global Supply Chain. Make recommendations on process enhancements.
- Work directly with customers to align on customer requirements and the implementation requirements to ensure a successful supply chain engagement.
- Responsible for providing a great experience with customers profitably and with velocity. Leverage technical knowledge, business acumen, and client/organizational interaction skills to achieve expected quality and delivery goals.
- Build strong relationships with Arrow field selling branches, finance, contract manufacturing partners, and material planning group to support customer product and delivery.
- Manage day to day aspects of the project; empowered to make cross-functional business decisions in support of client experience, profitability, and drive velocity in getting products market/revenue.
- Regularly conduct program reviews to ensure that production is on track; meeting all contractual business elements.
- Provide task/schedule management, issue resolution/escalation, internal and external communications, product requirements management and communication to suppliers, and risk mitigation activities.
- Resolute drive to support client needs/dates.
- Enjoy providing rich communication to our clients, suppliers, and sales teams on a regular basis; capable of delivering “bad” news, while offering solutions.
- Needs to be well versed in Product Development Processes including all phases of development, phase gate exit reviews and release to production.
- Well versed in Product Development Processes including all phases of development, phase gate exit reviews and release to production. Key member in supporting Arrow Advanced Manufacturing division.
- Build bridges with interdependent functions (Arrow internal), to garner trust and provide a pleasant experience for our selling teams and associated functional teams.
- Be a liaison/support where necessary between Advanced Manufacturing and Arrow Selling and Design groups.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical, business, or related field preferred.
- Possesses an enthusiastic curiosity, math-minded, not easily defeated, developing-to-strong business acumen; takes a high degree of pride in one’s self and work.
- Capable of leading and garnering support/action by consensus, where you may not have authority.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience/familiarity in Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) is required.
- Experience with MRP/ERP, as well as manufacturing quality systems
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or knowledge of 6-sigma principles desirable.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Broad based knowledge of electronics manufacturing to include PCB, PCBA, plastics, metals, and SMT processes will be necessary to support client onboarding (spanning document receipt to product shipment).
What’s in It for You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)