Technical Program Manager at BillGO
- Manage Team’s prioritization, backlog, stories and representing both the customer and the Product Manager to the team. Contributes to the product vision and roadmap. Story definition, providing clarifications necessary to assist the team with story estimates, sequencing and team objectives.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Measure and ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Extended member of the Business Product Management team. Heavily involved in product backlog refinement and preparation of program increments.
- Drive the development of the minimal viable product (MVP) to timelines.
- Lead a cross-functional implementation teams to drive success in collaboration with client leaders and key stakeholders towards common goals.
- Drive internal resources from Engineering, Implementations, Account Management through the full life-cycle of the implementation project
- To help us scale, you’ll participate in establishing business processes that add rigor, discipline, and encourage quality while improving efficiency during the implementation process
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent demonstrated experience as a lead in the software development field.
- Experience delivering on a commercial software development team.
- Previous experience and success working with agile development teams.
- Experience as a product owner, technical project manager business analyst role, or relevant, transferable professional experience. Experience defining and prioritizing product features.
- Meaningful experience in banking, payments, and/or financial services and solid knowledge of banking systems and operations, such as bill pay, item processing, online banking, core processing, ACH, etc.
- Proven ability to self-manage and drive results (organize, prioritize, time manage and focus).
- Comfort with ambiguity with the ability to create clarity and actionable tasks
- Excellent communication skills required to translate business needs into technical terms
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others. Ability to influence decision making across wide a variety of roles and levels in the organization.
- You can do all this and still tell a joke at team lunches!
Recommended but not required:
- PMP certification a plus
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Experience with Confluence and Jira by Atlassian
- Experience in payments
- Experience in hypergrowth