Technical Onboarding Specialist (Remote) at Freshworks
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA Freshworks 3,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, Sotheby’s and Cisco.
As an Onboarding Specialist you will be responsible for onboarding and supporting new customers. The primary objective of this role is to work closely with Engagement Managers and configure the Freshworks suite of products based on the customers requirements while also training them on the product. You will also work closely with our Sales and Pre Sales teams, where you will use your product expertise and strong communication skills to wow our customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Customer centric orientation with strong communication skills
Ability to translate business requirements into product use cases or technical requirements
- Configure Freshworks suite of products based on customer requirements
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new products or updates to existing products
- Delight customers using critical thinking and complex problem solving skills
- Train customers and their teams on the day to day use and administration of the product
- Document the onboarding steps for future reference and to transition to other teams as needed
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and successfully deliver on-time
- Develop a good understanding of configuration best practices as it relates to the Freshworks suite of products
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in the software/tech industry
- ITSM experience preferred
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate good teamwork
- Basic understanding of current technology trends and programming concepts
- Understanding integrations (using REST APIs) with cloud systems
- Hands-on experience with configuring SAAS products such as Freshdesk,
- Freshservice, Workday, Salesforce, Zendesk, Servicenow is a plus
- Ability to learn and understand various SAAS products in the market such as Freshdesk and Freshservice
- Passion to solve customer requirements using our products
- Soft skills to interact with customers over the phone or video call
Summary of Freshworks Benefits:
Freshworks offers multiple options for dental, medical, vision, disability and life insurances. Flexible spending, commuter benefits, work from home and wellness benefits are also offered. Freshworks also offers adoption and parental leave benefits.
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks’ Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provides customer experience and service management solutions that are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks counts 3000+ team members, 40,000+ customers, and has raised $327 million in capital from brand investors including Accel, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital with a recent valuation of more than $3.5 billion.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades for its growth and innovation including ranking #16 in the prestigious Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, the Economic Times Startup of the Year, and listings on Gartner Magic Quadrants for CRM Customer Engagement, CRM Lead Management, Sales Force Automation & IT Service Management. Freshworks was ranked as a top 25 company to work for during the COVID-19 pandemic by Battery Ventures/Glassdoor.
Freshworks’ suite of products transform the way world class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, includes Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks is committed to diversity and inclusion. We celebrate and respect each other's differences. We recognize that our collective uniqueness is integral to the success of our products, our culture and our organization.
More information is available at www.freshworks.com.