Technical Implementation Specialist at Granicus LLC (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities.
Granicus is looking for a Technical (Software) Implementation Specialist to work with the product implementation team. This role lives within the customer engagement arm of the Granicus' govService product family and is a key member of the Implementation Services (IS) team. This team helps customers (government agencies) transform the citizen experience through customized and scalable communication and engagement software solutions.
Technical Implementation Specialists spend most of their time building, modifying and customizing client software solutions for multiple projects according to specific requirements. This requires solid product technical knowledge, attention to detail, versatility, and enthusiasm for client success. It is critical that you have the ability to translate customer technical and business requirements into software functionality changes and modifications, and know how to facilitate them. You will also work closely with Implementation Consultants on evaluating project requirements and making recommendations on solutions based on current product capabilities.
What You Will Do:
- Build and deliver multiple govService client software solutions on schedule with high quality from kick-off to launch
- Regularly meet and consult with your peers share and receive knowledge to improve the team
- Ensure implementations meet client specific requirements
- Test your work, and the work of your peers, as part of the development process
- Support Implementation Consultants with new client site set-ups
- Facilitate online trainings and various working sessions for clients as needed or required
- Correspond with clients through verbal, written and virtual avenues
- Issue and review software functionality investigation and remediation documentation
- Contribute to continuous process improvements within the team
- Following Agile processes during build, test, and release in development Sprints
Who you are:
- Experienced in building, testing, and supporting production-quality web applications
- Have keen attention to detail and accuracy – in thinking and execution
- Excited about working on multiple simultaneous client projects in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated to quality of work output
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in written and verbal communications
- Passionate about learning new things, and the ability to do so quickly
- Have a BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- Customer satisfaction focused
- A collaborative team-player who likes to share ideas and work with others
- Able to meet deadlines on both tasks and projects across the backlog
- Possess a deep desire to growth within the role, and Granicus as a whole
Security Requirement: Responsiblefor Granicus information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
*Starting rate may vary by experience and/or location*