Technical Fulfillment Associate
Position: Technical Fulfillment Associate
Location: Broomfield, CO
Alteryx, Inc. was formed in 2010 as a strategic analytics platform provider for line of business analysts.
Its flagship product, Alteryx Strategic Analytics, makes it easy and fast for data analysts to:
1) blend and enrich data (structured and unstructured) from a range of sources;
2) analyze all of the data by performing advanced analytics such as predictive, spatial and statistical analytics; and
3) share analytic applications with end users and decision makers.
Alteryx, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Technical Fulfillment Associate. This position is responsible for entering and validating customer purchase orders into the order and fulfillment system. These range from small orders to complex server & cloud based solutions. The Technical Fulfillment Associate communicates with Sales, Finance, Customer Success and the customer in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Prepares domestic and international orders for shipping: Interacts with Sales Operations to ensure orders are processed, shipped and delivered.
* Provides basic-to-intermediate technical services concerning software licensing and license key management. Interacts with Technical Staff for advanced questions.
* Responsible for constant monitoring of orders to ensure customer delivery expectations are met.
* Ensures receipt of all relevant documentation and agreements.
* Compiles work and presents final deliverables and assists in identifying areas of improvement in order processing and documentation.
* Analyze and produce reports using business applications.
* Evaluates a variety of common business issues relative to fulfillment and recommends course of action.
* College graduate with a degree in Business Administration or a related field or equivalent experience is preferred
* Basic understanding of software licensing models
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work on own initiative, action oriented
* Customer focus and problem solving
* Time management and organizational skills
* Team orientation
* Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
* Applicants with previous experience using SalesForce and NetSuite will be highly considered