Team Manager - Web Content Specialists
FareHarbor is seeking a FareHarbor Sites Manager to join our growing team building free, templated websites for our tourism, activity and attractions clients.
This position will be responsible for motivating employees on a daily basis, increasing the efficiency of the team and identifying new best practices to help 1,000 of clients grow their online business.
- Manage team of web content specialists, who are responsible for building websites using our custom Wordpress template.
- Establish and document project management process and continuously monitor it’s successful execution.
- Work with internal teams to understand business objectives and how FareHarbor Websites helps FareHarbor and our clients to grow
- Map and develop project plans and monitor project progress, tracking action items.
- Communicate project progress, resource needs, project risks and blockers to appropriate stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Web Development team to scope and prioritize new template feature requests
- Website project management experience.
- Have experience working with WordPress and/or another website building platform (Weebly, Wix, Joomla, Squarespace, GoDaddy, FTP, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and understand website best practices
- Ability to work within a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
- Innovative, motivated, confident, organized, high energy team player
- Open vacation time
- Paid holidays
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance
- 401k + Employer Matching
- Central Denver location
- Social hours and events