Systems Implementation Project Manager (HR) at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead, plan and support multiple project and process implementations within Arrow HR to deliver a world class HR experience for Arrow employees across the globe.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Coordinate meetings with HR teams across the globe to manage milestones, requirements, schedules, and development of the knowledge base
- Work with subject matter experts globally across all Arrow HR functions to document, aggregate, synthesize, assess quality, store and disseminate knowledge
What Are We Looking For?
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent listener, desire to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
- Champions best practices and drives for continuous improvements in knowledge content development to ensure quality deliverables and efficiency
- Ability to establish credibility and build relationships with and influence all levels within an organization across different operating functions
- Some domestic and international travel required, approximately 10%
Experience / Education
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of Project Management experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Waterfall Project Management Methodology
- Strong project/program leadership skills and proven track record of delivering commitments on time with a high-degree of quality
- Experience with Project Management within HR departments preferred
- Experience with ServiceNow preferred
- PMP preferred
What’s In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)