Supply Chain Specialist I at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics is seeking an energetic and experienced Supply Chain Specialist to join our team at HQ in Centennial, CO.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Supports a variety of supply chain support services, including; part number set-up, suppliers’ set-up, quoting using internal and external systems, internal supply chain web site updates. Maintains an understanding of Arrow Global Manufacturing Services Processes and associated business objectives.
- Completes QLR’s (Quote Line Requests) in a timely manner, to include: RFQ (Request for Quote) using AVL (Approved Vendor List), SQR (Supplier Quote Request) creation/extension, and available inventory in open market.
- Partners with members of Advanced Manufacturing Services Quoting Team and Program Managers to obtain quotes through authorized distributors or non-franchised manufacturers.
• Collaborate with the Category Manager, Business Intelligence, and other departments using analytics to ensure that the Global Manufacturing Service Team have update business reporting information and processes in place.
• Gain an understanding of the data available within various Arrow departments/divisions and identify possible areas where valuable data is not being collected or stored (trend data). Develop training documents and/or database analytics tools to support commodity industry direction and Category Manager key business objectives.
- Keep pricing activities organized and produce timely updates.
- Successful negotiation of payment terms, shipping terms, and unit cost.
What You'll Need:
- Oracle experience required
- QuoteFX experience strongly preferred
- Must think outside-the-box to create new ways of tracking, organizing, and communicating RFQ’s not maintained in Oracle
- Organization skills
- Excellent internal/external customer service skills a must
- Ability to thrive in a hectic, high volume workload environment and the ability to multitask with speed and accuracy
- 4 year degree with 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain
What's In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)