Supply Chain Program Manager
At Arrow, we pride ourselves in helping our customers simplify the complex. The global economy is constantly evolving and so are we. To lead that evolution, we seek to hire, maintain and promote highly skilled people who relish facing the challenges that tomorrow brings. One skill we currently seek is an exceptionally talented Supply Chain Program Manager for our Global Transportation and Trade Compliance Operations department. Our ideal candidate has experience managing global logistics and trade compliance operations projects, with a focus on using data analysis to drive continuous process improvement.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Leads project teams by influence, planning and driving projects that will improve the efficiency and quality of transportation and trade compliance processes.
- Manage projects from requirements definition through deployment, including developing, defining, prioritizing, and executing project plans, schedules, tasks, issues, budgets and deliverables.
- Review and analyze complex, integrated project data and information to provide status updates, insights, conclusions, and actionable recommendations.
- Help identify project risks and clearly communicate them with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Work with project team to determine which deliverables are critical to the success of the project and prioritize accordingly.
- Schedule and lead team meetings, draft agendas, and capture and distribute meeting minutes.
- Write reports and give presentations to advise management of project status, critical constraints, assumptions, risk tradeoffs and progress. Assist the project team in the completion of deliverables.
What We Are Looking For
- 8+ years of project management experience in global transportation and trade compliance.
- Experience coordinating and influencing cross-functional teams to ensure timely completion of tasks and deliverables that adhere to strict budgets and schedules.
- Expertise with planning and managing resource requirements, budgets, and employee utilization.
- Experience leveraging enterprise software tools such as Windchill, Planview PPM Pro, and/or MS Project, to develop and maintain detailed objectives surrounding cost, schedule, and specifications.
- An affinity for data and the role it plays in improving efficiencies and delivering results.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and applicable experience. MBA preferred.
- Project management experience in global logistics.
- Compelling written and verbal skills, with an innate ability to clearly communicate to team members, clients, vendors, and senior management regarding technical details and projects status with charisma and accuracy.
- Masterful organizational, multi-tasking, and team building skills.
What's in It for You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite Cafeteria/Lounge
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)