Supply Chain Coordinator (ADX-218-19)
THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated supply chain professional that has a background in supply chain and life sciences to join our team. This position will be responsible for the overall management of our consumable inventory, including planning, executing, monitoring and troubleshooting. This role will be responsible for data verification and entry including MO/WO closure and updating ERP information. This position requires high attention to detail and the ability to interface with suppliers.
Job performance will involve a variety of activities including:
- Collaborate with personnel in Logistics, Production, Quality, and Research by assisting with planning volume sizes, quantities and when to order by monitoring on-hand inventory, supplier lead times and fluctuating demand requirements.
- Coordinate with Procurement team to decrease cost and consolidate and streamline consumable parts supply chain.
- Identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies.
- Maintain ERP with lead times and minimum stock quantity.
- Data verification and entry into ERP.
- Monitor open purchase orders, provide status updates and track supplier performance KPI’s.
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact with the suppliers(s) and participate in meetings and/or provide regular updates as needed.
- Interact with suppliers to obtain material information, return nonconforming products, and support product manufacture and release.
- 3 or more years of experience in the supply chain, inventory control, and management; preferably in managing liquid reagents for the medical device, biotech, or pharmaceutical industries.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP)/materials resource planning (MRP) software
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working in regulated environments (ISO, FDA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn technical information provided in the training
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelors in life sciences or other relevant fields
Read Full Job Description