Supply Chain Administrator III - Communications and eLearning at Ball Aerospace
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Operations Strategic Support Unit plays a fundamental role in enabling efficient business and program execution – from technologies and investments to supply chain, manufacturing and test operations, facilities management, and information technology services.
Supply Chain Administrator III – Communications and eLearning
The Supply Chain Administrator – Communications and eLearning will work closely with Supply Chain employees and other business units to drive the communication strategy and improve the quality of teaching, learning and assessment in online education and the enhanced face-to-face environment. The Supply Chain Administrator will administer the daily operations and content of the Integrated Supply Chain Communications Strategy as well as learning management systems (LMS) and other eLearning assets.
With manager oversight, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development, publication, and delivery of educational and Supply Chain content, material, and communication plans. Works with stakeholders to curate content for the communication strategy. Act as coordinator of communication content for Supply Chain. Conducts learning needs assessments, writes learning objectives and utilizes instructional design practices and knowledge of adult learning theory to create effective learning programs. Utilizes project management skills to ensure projects are completed according to scope and on time.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop comprehensive marketing & communications plans.
- Develop and design learning material, coordinate, and review educational content, and incorporate current technology in developing specific eLearning curricula across Supply Chain.
- Produce training materials, messaging, social media content, speechwriting, newsletters, and other content in support of Integrated Supply Chain.
- Plan, write, edit, and disseminate information to employees to promote value proposition of Integrated Supply Chain.
- Ensure Ball branding standards are upheld in all communications materials and formats.
- Write stories or various written materials in support of communication and training needs.
- Utilize LMS reporting capabilities including custom report development to assist with planning and managing the company’s learning and development initiatives, course registrations and completions and other metrics.
- Monitor and manage Learning programs with a focus on keeping them current and making changes in response to user feedback.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure accuracy of information.
- Creates learning activities and compelling course content in a variety of media formats that drive learner engagement, improve retention and skill transfer (exercises, audio, video, simulations, role plays, games).
- Develop, manage, document, and communicate project schedules.
- Create and maintain ISC Newsletters and other communication vehicles.
- Prepare and communicate status reports.
- Evaluate and resolve project issues to meet defined goals and objectives.
- May plan and execute employee engagement and events.
- Utilize Sharepoint and Microsoft teams in role of execution of roles.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA in a related field plus 4 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher).
- Proven success in driving alignment and comprehension of communication messaging and organizational branding.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Sense of urgency with detail orientation.
- Skilled in using eLearning design software such as Articulate Storyline 360.
- A creative thinker who is adept at working multiple projects.
- Comfortable with change as priorities evolve.
- Excellent communicator, both at the executive level and with peers and cross functional teams.
- Understanding of Adult Learning Theory and Instructional Design in eLearning.
- Knowledge of Sharepoint and Microsoft teams and application of its capabilities preferred.
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems, specifically Success Factors LMS and Microsoft LMS365.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience in authoring tools, digital, graphics media, audio, animation, and video production tools to create impactful courses and messaging around learning initiatives is desired.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $71,500 - $97,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP MAY BE REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.