Student Operations Enablement Lead at Guild Education
Guild is hiring a Student Operations Enablement Lead to partner with our Student Operations, Technology, and Product leaders to enhance the efficacy of Student Operations and the success of our students by improving our internal operations through technology, training, and using data to drive and implement strategy
You’ll sit at the intersection of operations, data, technology and internal strategy and you will help inform and drive Guild’s Student Operations towards greater success. Specifically, critically evaluate the team’s current processes and systems, preemptively identify the greatest risks towards long term success at scale, propose potential solutions, drive process improvements, and help solve unique, complex problems. We are looking for someone who wants to roll up their sleeves, own, advocate and deploy processes and tools improvements designed to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the team, and is interested in documenting and analyzing data and processes to help constantly improve student outcomes.
As Student Operations Enablement Lead, you will:
- Work closely with our operations, student marketing, and product leaders to iteratively improve the efficacy of our coaching operations, increase efficiency of our student funnel, and prioritize work in a systematic way
- Partner with the decision and data science team to proactively identify areas of opportunity, measure the effectiveness of different strategies, and make data informed decisions
- Build scalable operational tools, products and measurement systems that enhance our coaching teams ability to effectively coach their students
- Co-design and build infrastructure to enable and measure processes which are broadly adopted and enable us to rapidly learn from and iteratively improve our strategies
- Partner with the marketing and product teams to ensure we’re leveraging automation and technology to best serve our students
In this role you will report to Dylan Morris and collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Kevin Chan-A-Shing, Terrence Cummings, Mike Cornelius, and Katie Corder-Paul.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in a strategic operations or process management role
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, process implementation, project management, and logical reasoning skills
- Experience working with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Looker) to communicate compelling insights
- Experience leading highly effective teams
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to learn and go above and beyond
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Comfort presenting to and interacting with internal senior leaders with the ability to win over strong personalities and reconcile competing points of view through data-driven storytelling
- Experience working in product development, technical role, and/or large operations teams a plus
- Experience working for both startups and established organizations a plus
- Data science or analyst skills (including SQL) a plus
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.