Arrow Electronics has an excellent opportunity for a Project Specialist I in our Centennial, CO location. Specifically, we are seeking an individual with experience in Supply Chain/ Logistics. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project Specialist I collects, enters, and organizes data and other information to support research projects; carries out basic analytic tasks; organizes materials for and provides draft inputs to written products such as literature reviews, project documentation, progress reports, research reports, and briefings.
- Project Specialists may provide administrative research support to projects and coordination of day-to-day project operations.
- Leading projects in a specialized area (such as 5S, M&A, etc).
- Leads project calls, assigns work and manages project to timeline and outcomes.
- Stakeholder management—Leads stakeholder management sessions and keeps various management abreast of potential issues by maintaining open lines of communication.
- Creation of project related process documents.
- Assist in training new and existing employees with regard to policies and procedures related to project outcomes.
- Green Belt or PMP certification is a plus.
Job complexity may vary among jobs within this job level and will align with one of the job complexities listed below:
- Has knowledge and experience in own discipline and may still be acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, solves a range of straightforward problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. A moderate level of guidance and direction is provided.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in own discipline, possesses strong knowledge of the organization, processes and customers. Solves a range of complex problems and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
Experience / Education:
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience. Experience in leu of education will be considered.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Holidays / Sick time
- Parental Leave (Maternity / Paternity options)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)