Strategic Partnership Manager (B2B) at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with our Enterprise-level strategic partners within Merchant Solutions, help to shape the strategy of our team and measurably impact the our revenue growth. You will focus on our most valuable partners within the B2B landscape, creating and executing on our partner strategy. You will expand existing partnerships and upscale potential new opportunities. Working alongside colleagues in the team across the globe, you will work to refine and improve our partner strategy and execution.
- Define the vision, main strategic objectives and the overall alliance program with Worldpay’s Enterprise Partners team with a focus on B2B
- Responsible for aligning Worldpay and the partners strategies and developing plans to maximize mutual business revenues in the US and EMEA
- Build leadership alignment at the highest levels with the partners, both at a global as well as at a regional level
- Work closely with country and industry leadership, marketing, professional services, local alliances and program management partner teams, legal, finance, and other staff to execute defined sales strategies and to prosecute overall partner business relationship strategy
What you bring:
- A strong understanding of how companies like Worldpay drive value through partner referral networks
- An understanding of the payments industry and its broader value chain
- Proven track record in partner/channel environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in complex technical detail and also aggregate key points in a direct, impactful manner for non-technical and executive audiences
- Deep knowledge of various operating models around merchant or partner introduction, on boarding, compliance, contracts.
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience working in a B2B partner role or B2B ecosystem
- Knowledge of international and local card schemes and alternative payment methods
- In-depth experience working with payment providers
- Established relationships with main payments ecosystem players and partners
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.