Strategic Delivery & Integration Manager, Trust & Safety Security Engineering at Zoom Video Communications (Greater Denver Area, CO)
REMOTE / PRODUCT SECURITY /FULL-TIME
About the Team
The Trust & Safety Security Engineering Team is looking for a Strategic Delivery & Integration Manager that will have the charter of driving transformational projects and initiatives. We are looking for strong candidates with delivery , integration, and project management experience who can drive major cross-functional initiatives in a dynamic and challenging environment. This is an individual contributor role who can manage day-to-day aspects of a Scrum team, which includes leading Scrum Events (Backlog, Planning, Review, Retrospectives, and Daily Stand-Ups) and be an advocate for autonomous, self-organizing, empowered, and continuously improving teams. You will act as a primary point of contact and escalation point within an assigned function.
- Partner with key stakeholders in Information Technology to build a plan and Identify all the key milestones, integrations, and delivery touchpoints.
- Work with Zoom internal stakeholders, track progress, and drive the delivery of features and processes.
- Prioritize roadmap and communicate plans with partners and team members.
- Manage strategic partner integration projects to improve partner onboarding and integrated solutions.
- Evangelize our product and vision to partners and other engineering teams.
- Accountable and responsible for managing the complete lifecycle of IT Business Applications from original concept through final delivery.
- Develop a detailed program/project execution plan and manage all phases of the project including projects financials, progress status tracking and reporting, monitoring scope creep, testing and integration & delivery to production
- Provide overall project management as per the governance model with standup and weekly Core team.
- To ensure that internal systems are integrated through a coherent and manageable framework to maximize flexibility and efficiency while minimizing maintenance overheads.
- Managing issues and risk mitigation plan, change order process, readiness reviews and overall health of the program using best practices and methodologies.
- Expert in CI/CD and delivery in an agile manner
- Apply consistency and best practices through project initiation, planning, and delivery phases with a continuous improvement mindset
- Participate in Architectural review sessions, drive governance across teams, help evolve processes to be more efficient, and influence decisions and directions on strategies.
- Combined 8+ years delivery & integration and project management experience with at least 3+ years of that dedicated cross-functional experience.
- Experienced dedicated to managing enterprise-level software application development projects for 1 or more of the following functions: Billing, Sales, Marketing, Channel, Finance, Professional Services.
- Experience with API, JIRA, Confluence, GSuite, AWS
- Experience in driving projects, delivery and integrations across platforms such as SFDC Sales Cloud, Oracle Cloud, SFDC CPQ, Zuora, Workday
- Knowledge of best of breed cloud applications such as SalesForce, Zuora, Workday is preferred and custom Billing and Payment applications is preferred
- Develop processes and procedures to support Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Proven experience in managing multiple large integrations and programs, in enterprise environments delivering business applications for one or more business functions
- Experience with Agile traits and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, loop feedback with customer involvement.
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science / Engineering / Technology or related
- Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver solutions
- Agile Scrum Master Certified or equivalent experience
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram