Sr. Technical Project Manager at Mersive
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We’re seeking a candidate to fulfill the Sr.Technical Project Manager role on our fast-paced team. We’re looking for a qualified leader with demonstrated experience taking a holistic, strategic approach to high-volume development processes.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 150 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren’t afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help teams deliver high-quality software on time.
- Be an expert in project management with a flexibility to apply the right amount of process and no more.
- Use your planning skills to help teams continuously improve their delivery.
- Facilitate effective delivery using your experience with software development challenges in the past.
- Present and advocate at all levels of the organization from developers to the CEO.
- Use your technical knowledge to earn respect and participate in the delivery of product.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal that will aspire others to emulate.
- Strong skills on data-driven product delivery where effective metrics are a key part of your repertoire.
- Experiential knowledge of software development best practices and how to support them.
- Collaborate with cross organizational teams successfully to deliver product.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment because of your adaptability.
- Be able to measure priority along with risk.
- Constantly looking for new ways to improve team productivity without adding more stress.
- Experience leading software development teams to deliver product.
- Experience in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Certified in agile software development practices.
- 7+ years of project management experience
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity