Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
Automox is growing rapidly and we are looking to grow our technical program management team. Our PMO is the connection between product, software engineering and operations. You will play a key role in defining and driving highly complex, cross-functional products across all our teams.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Own and drive complex cross-functional projects
- Lead key initiatives and drive collaboration across multiple cross-functional teams including product, engineering, data
- Identify key dependencies and risks, and partner with other teams to get these resolved.
- Defining and guiding high-level goals and roadmaps, monitoring, reporting and communication progress.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- A sense of ownership and experience managing the end-to-end project development cycle.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Influencing without authority.
- Customer obsession, passion for delighting customers.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technical domains and then train others
- 5+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience with Agile, Lean or SAFe software development methodologies.
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Rally or similar.
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full time permanent employees.
-Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
-Parental Benefits: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
-Time off: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
-Perks: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
-Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. We start at the midpoint of the range and move up or down from there based on a person's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range.
-$96,000 - $134,000 - $172,000/year
-All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.