Gloo is driving the digital transformation of the church ecosystem. We build technologies that help churches be more informed, and tools that help them be better connected – to their people, partners, networks and donors.
Gloo is a SaaS-enabled marketplace that is powered by our core capabilities:
Insights+ - Data Analytics (Be more informed), GlooConnect - Adtech (Better connected) and Assessments - Surveys (Connected and informed).
We are a dedicated, fast-moving, and passionate team who needs more talented professionals who are driven to make a positive impact.
As a member of the Technical Project Management (TPM) team, you will be responsible for the overall orchestration of development efforts from inception to continuous support after launch, working in a highly collaborative scrum team including a product owner, UX designer, engineering lead, and front end / back end / QA engineers. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have incredible communication skills, and are comfortable orchestrating complex software development efforts. As an agile practitioner, you will find yourself coaching teams, fostering organizational growth, and providing hands-on support as a change agent.
Our TPM team is passionate about coaching teams and delivering products that have a positive impact. The Our TPMs are passionate about coaching their scrum teams and delivering high quality software . We believe that challenges are an opportunity to build bonds, teams are more efficient when they own their process, and that objectives are easier to meet when everyone is smiling. We want you to be engaged in your projects, we want you to voice your ideas, and we want you to be proud of what you accomplish.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Facilitate Program Increment planning every quarter
- Oversee scrum process and coach the team in Agile practices. Coordinate & Lead all scrum ceremonies for assigned team(s) to ensure consistently successful sprint planning & performance: sprint planning, daily scrum, scrum of scrums, sprint reviews and sprint retros
- Assist in comprehensive and effective release management; maintain release calendar and coordinate release deliverables with enabling teams including support, marketing and trust
What We Are Looking For:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master, Project Manager, or equivalent
- Prefer Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM), PMP or SAFe certifications
- Deep understanding of project management and software development processesHand-on experience with project management tools such as Clubhouse and JIRA.
- Experience in a highly dynamic work environment where you were able to adapt quickly and exhibited problem-solving skills daily
- Taking initiative - you detect opportunities to solve problems on your own and see them through to final resolution
- An articulate communicator – you are able to communicate with stakeholders, both internal to your team and throughout the organization
- Passion for building applications that you are proud to put your name on
- Experience working with agile development project management tools
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to keep you balanced
- Medical with HSA contribution
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Remote Flexibility
- Headquartered in downtown Boulder on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails
Compensation $100,000 - $135,000 DOE
Applications welcomed from those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.
Read Full Job Description