Sr. Sales Enablement Program Manager - LMS at Zoom Video Communications
About the Team
The Sr. Sales Enablement Program Manager is an essential part of our Enablement Programs Team, working with leaders and partners from across the business to ensure the smooth execution and delivery of programs to our Sales teams. You will be focused on managing the LMS for the Revenue Organization. You will be a mix of strategic planning, project management, and tactical execution.About the Role
- Develop program and process frameworks that are repeatable and can scale with the business to support the Enablement team and Sales department.
- Receive and scope LMS requests with requesters and stakeholders to understand the request and effect on teams and develop a project plan including pre-launch, launch, and post-launch components.
- Manage and tactically build all elements of program management and LMS administration including: scheduling, documentation, cross-collaboration, and timeline management, plan building and ensuring success of program timelines
- Work and collaborate closely with other members of the Sales Enablement team and the extended Enablement teams
- Report quarterly to Enablement leadership on program metrics and impacts and be able to provide up-to-date program statuses on all LMS training
- Partner with the LMS Product Owner in IT to ensure there is learning strategy and governance, that super users and admins are trained, and that the new Zoom Learning Center is configured for success
- Be the LMS expert for the Revenue Organization - helping other users, running reports, meeting with instructional designers and other teams when they need to understand the learning strategy or how to best use the LMS
- 7+ years of prior experience in a Sales Enablement, Operations role, or PM role
- Comfortable working in a highly visible, cross-departmental role, and engaging frequently with leadership.
- Highly organized and efficient with the ability to manage multiple programs or projects at the same time
- Can see and plan for the larger strategic vision and define and build tactical pieces.
- Handle and navigate stressful and fast-changing situations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to set priorities and agendas for meetings and send action items to everyone involved
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote teams
- Program/Project Management experience and/or certifications preferred
- Docebo LMS experience preferred
- Zoom experience prefered
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Maximum :$187,020.00 USD
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom’s benefits is here. Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram