Sr. Program Manager, Support at RingCentral
Sr. Program Manager, Support
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: 130, Customer Support
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is looking for a Sr. Program Manager who will be responsible for helping to build and manage an enablement and logistics model specific to Support functions for some of the company's largest strategic programs and partners. This role reports to the Director of Support Programs. Responsibilities include long term reporting and performance management of Support capabilities for partners, assistance in the development of ongoing enablement needs, and administration of escalation efforts. This is an opportunity to continue the evolution of a new organization and create critical new capabilities within RingCentral Global Services & Support for a recognized leader in global cloud communications.
- Develops and implements long term measurements for partner Support capabilities and performance.
- Collaborates with peers and leaders within the GSS, GNOC, Product, Marketing, and Operations teams to ensure strategic alignment with the process and system development efforts.
- Helps administer the partner escalations program for Support overseen by the Director, Support Programs.
- Works closely with GSS Technical Enablement and Channel Partner teams to ensure the success of ongoing training plans for partner resources.
- Oversees the development of root cause analysis documentation and drives incremental change within the business from learnings.
- Works cross-functionally to communicate vision, evolution, project scope, timelines, and dependencies for all program management efforts.
- Minimum 5+ years in a professional customer-facing roles such as Support, Network Operations, or Professional Services.
- Experience with Unified Communications (UCaaS) Contact Center (CCaaS) solutions considered a large advantage.
- Minimum 5+ years developing relationships with strategic large partners, with a strong focus on problem resolution and the overall Customer Experience.
- 3-5 years minimum experience within the cloud technology industry, preferably with a telecommunications service provider or SaaS company.
- Proven track record of implementation of scalable enterprise programs and processes.
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a face-paced, dynamic environment.
- Detail and results-oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution.
- Must be customer and relationship-focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Now, a little more about us...
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.