Sr. Manager, Procurement
Summary/Objective: Travelers Haven is looking for a new Supply Chain member that will drive operational efficiencies and cost savings. This position will lead initiatives across the company that will result in hard and soft cost savings, both are critically important. We are growing fast and need to catch up our supply chain structure and processes in order to support this growth. Our team is small yet has a huge impact on the day to day operations of the company. This position is not category specific and will require the general strategic sourcing process to be applied across key areas of spend. If you’re looking for a chance to make a huge difference, with leadership that has an open mind, this position is calling your name.
- Develop and implement Supply Chain Strategic Sourcing activities.
- Execute RFx steps within the Strategic Sourcing process. Produce baseline, market analysis, current supplier analysis, build strategies, negotiate, write, negotiate and execute contracts.
- Develop supplier and contract management.
- Develop and deploy applicable technology solutions to sourcing activities and general business processes.
- Fulfill savings, process improvements and enhanced business terms.
- Communicate across multiples departments to gain consensus for hard and soft cost savings.
- Work with operational leaders to understand business processes and structure in order to improve.
- Develop and implement new operational processes.
- Use quantitative/qualitative skills to analyze and manage large quantities of data in order to understand trends and opportunities.
- Work directly with suppliers to understand new and better initiatives.
- Will develop, monitor and produce savings tracking methods and processes.
- Establish and maintain supplier quality management system.
- Manage multiple categories across IT, Indirect, Direct, HR, Marketing.
- Must have project management skills and be able to manage from baselining through implementation.
- Must have strong initiative to work independently with little guidance. Pays critical attention to detail with thorough checking to maintain high quality information.
- Strong contract experience in order to stand alone with little legal review.
- Multitask and be open to side projects that may not always be directly related to Sourcing activities.
- Problem solve with little or no direction.
Education & Experience:
- 5-8 years of Strategic Sourcing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in process mapping a plus.
- Process engineering skills a plus.
- This position will require an individual that thinks outside of the 8-5pm mentality.
What we provide:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Paid sick time and paid volunteer days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
- A healthy work/life balance