Sr Leader, Mid Market/National Integrated Payments at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM
You will be leading a team of various levels of experienced sales executives who are eager to grow their careers while advancing the financial goals of FIS in the business community and helping the individual client to grow their business. As a sales leader, you will also be a part of a team of advanced leaders who are committed to ensuring the success of the Company and growing their respective team members to their highest potential.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will manage the activities of a sales team selling products and services, nationally with the support of existing technology partners with FIS, the world’s largest payments provider. As a remote employee, you will be in constant communication with each team member, ensuring they have the resources to succeed in their respective territories. This will include recruiting, hiring, coaching, mentoring, and when necessary performance improvement plans according to FIS standards. You will also:
- Work with employees to implement goals and document progress, approve incentive compensation calculations, and work with Human Resources on employee related issues.
- Lead activities involved in selling products and/or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts
- Develop sales plans, goals, strategies and objectives to achieve team goals and revenue objectives
- Identify critical market segments through market research and competitor analyses and recommend sales strategies for improvement
- Prepare sales production reports for senior management. in building, packaging and price setting with members of management to meet market needs
- Ensure development and maintenance of long-term relationships with client base
- Foster a belief in the Company's vision, mission and goals, and work to establish FIS as an industry expert and leader.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Leadership of merchant sales teams is almost always required, and definitely preferred (5+ years).
- Strong and documented history of management, organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
- Solid and proven business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
- Expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal, including precise and professional presentation abilities
- Solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Precise analytical skills to determine client business needs and requirements
- Ability to travel
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.