Will lead multiple healthcare supply chain project engagements centered around master data management and clinical electronic health record information systems and demonstrate the value and ROI of GHX products through improved productivity, decreased supply chain costs and increased accuracy in revenue capture.
Evaluate and define customer best practices with GHX products and tools to optimize product adoption.
Will interface directly with GHX connected customers to improve their supply chain processes, increase cost savings, and create repeatable processes for use across the GHX customer base.
In addition will document the savings and process improvement opportunities.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
· Meets and builds relationships with senior executives (CEO, CFO, CIO, etc.) by presenting and discussing industry trends, best in class strategies, and gaining buy in for GHX industry initiatives and consulting services.
· Identifies opportunities in the customer organization where GHX products or services can make improvements related to revenue cycle, master data management, clinical procedure documentation, inventory management and billing documentation processes.
· Instruct customers on best practices related to implementation and use of GHX products.
· Develops process improvement plans to address the identified opportunities.
· Develops and facilitates training sessions to implement identified change management initiatives.
· Directs client collection of qualitative and quantitative data to assess current processes, benchmark against best practice metrics, and quantify improvement opportunities.
· Leads client discussions and meetings to present analysis and facilitate client decision making in selecting improvement tactics.
· Collaborates with GHX Implementation, Customer Success Manager, Sales, Product Management and Marketing to identify and address customer needs.
· Creates solutions to client problems and monitors engagement progress.
· Creates, reviews and approves support documentation, work plans, and other deliverables.
· Coordinates client assignments: monitors client satisfaction, assures engagement efficiency and quality, and manages continuous improvement process.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, or combination of education and equivalent work experience.
· Hands on working Knowledge of GHX provider products such as the Exchange, Nuvia, OnDemand AP, and Procurement Suite.
· Hands on working knowledge of EPIC’s OpTime module (electronic health record system)
· Minimum of 5 years practical hospital supply chain experience or equivalent supply chain consulting experience.
· Expert level understanding of master data management, healthcare revenue practices and billing processes.
· Knowledge of industry leading practices and key metrics.
· Understanding of healthcare operations.
· Comprehension of basic financial accounting activities.
· Strong analytical ability to identify processes and determine how to create process improvement opportunities.
· Knowledge of common industry information systems and applications.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Experience with a Materials Management Information System (e.g., Oracle, Meditech, Lawson).
· Proven experience in developing and executing systems integration.
· Strong organization skills; ability to multi-task.
· Ability to interface with provider, supplier, distributors and group purchasing organizations.
· Demonstrated leadership ability.
· Demonstrated project management and deliverable creation.
· Willingness to travel 60% of the time, as needed.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Bachelors or better in Business Administration.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.