Sourcing Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What You'll Be Doing
● As a Supplier Program Manager you will build influential relationships with key decision makers at assigned suppliers in order to grow sales and market share in respective technologies through various programs and marketing communications activities. You will act as liaison between field selling groups and Corporate to resolve questions/ issues regarding products and/or suppliers, including supply chain management, website development, promotional materials. In this position you will be expected to provide guidance to the field on large opportunities.
● Develop influential supplier relationships with key decision makers resulting in Arrow being able to gain competitive advantage on sales opportunities and be a supplier advocate within Arrow.
● Work as a resource for the sales team to enable navigation throughout SSG, to assist in selling suppliers/technologies to customers and to position Arrow appropriately with suppliers at both the corporate and local levels.
● Identify specific market segments and customers to market specific suppliers and technologies to the Arrow sales team with the goal being to grow NSB and customer base.
● Develop and execute strategies to grow sales/market share with suppliers and/or technologies and conduct stakeholder management with key constituents in other departments to enable implementation of strategies.
● Implement ease of doing business initiatives with suppliers including, but not limited to EDI/rosetta net transactions, shared backlog files, bar coding, sales tools, etc. Coordinate and own supplier reviews including resources needed, GRPI model, presentation, and analysis.
● Generally, small to medium sized suppliers lines are assigned to this role.
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
● Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
● Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
● Works independently
What We're Looking For
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Not ready to apply just yet? Join our Talent Community!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)