Solutions Consultant I
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
Bring your best self
FWI seeks a Solutions Consultant to join our Solutions Consulting team. The overall role of the Solutions Consultant is to handle oversight of the customer relationship management process, cultivating and nurturing that relationship to enhance and grow. This role holds responsibility to cultivate, nurture, and grow accounts through both direct and organic sales
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Responsible for ensuring all deliverables are high quality.
- Provide pre-sales support to targeted accounts within the sales vertical.
- Create accurate professional service solution proposals and statements of work based on customer requirements that address both short and long-term needs.
- Conducts Services Presentations, scoping calls and SOW reviews.
- Cultivate, nurture, and grow accounts through effective demonstration of valuable add on professional services.
- Act as the bridge between the sales and services team throughout the sales and implementation processes, ensuring effective communication.
- Actively participate in and contribute to team initiatives to provide internal value to the organization as a whole.
- Collaborate with team members to define the overall account strategy and sales process
- Responsible for quality on owned or assigned deliverables.
Requirements for Success:
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate technical information to non-technical and executive audiences
- Strong business acumen and understanding of both sales and delivery methodology.
- Ability to multi-task, work in a demanding team environment, collaborate with internal cross-functional stakeholders, understand and be responsive to customer and internal needs, work under tight deadlines, work independently, and a willingness to take ownership of problems and remedying them with well thought out solutions.
- Lead and deliver requirements gathering and scoping sessions with customer and internal resources.
- Curiosity and energy – the ability to discover and understand the customer's true pain points through inquiry and apply our solutions creatively drawing upon insight, value, and efficient use of supported platform functionality to establish a differentiated architecture and solution.
- Act as the bridge/liaison between the sales and services team throughout the sales and implementation processes, ensuring effective communication between all parties and the customer so that all are properly aligned and primed for success.
- Develops and demonstrates an intermediate understanding of Professional Service fundamentals including solution design process/standards, application suite (product & platform) implementation approaches, delivery methodology, roles, support strategies/tactics, infrastructure and the supporting components, and overall best practices such that all work mitigates risk and clearly communicates value to customer.
- Fundamental understanding of the perspectives and needs of the customer's business and functional requirements for accurate solution scoping through in-depth knowledge of the customer’s visual communications initiatives, strategies, and tactics.
- Consulting fundamentals including design process, implementation approaches, and support strategies.
- Solves problems through discovery and applies in-depth solution designs that incorporate strategic, implementation and support within assigned areas of responsibility.
- Uses judgment to suggest approaches that optimize among customer impact, business constraints, and technological realities.
Helpful for Success:
- Bachelors or advanced degree, or similar professional experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in one of the following:
Pre-sale software consulting;
Implementing software solutions;
Experience crafting, estimating and writing and present SOWs
As Solution Consultant/Sales Engineer/Architect/Project Manager for similar technology
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status