Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
If you’re a passionate creative thinker and a humble problem solver with lots of headroom, you should consider joining us at Conga. We're in constant pursuit of a single goal: innovation in the Document, Data and Contracts space. You can expect working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment. Conga has grown to 8,000+ customers due to our excellent customer success and it is important that you embody that as you help us grow.
- Foster relationships with clients to grow engagement
- Build long term clients for the Conga product portfolio
- Comfortable presenting solutions and best practices to client teams
- Manage projects budgets, communications and expectations
- Implement multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Work efficiently with an internal team to communicate project requirements to development and project status to management
- Lead technical engagements with up to 20% travel
- Review and analyze business systems, models and requirements
- Formulate and implement Conga Solutions that parallel and complement business processes, requirements and models
- Proficiency in business and contract lifecycle management processes, applications and deployment
- 2+ years’ experience in software product implementation
- Salesforce Administrator (Preferred)
- Keep abreast of new technologies and Salesforce Ecosystem products
- Strong Microsoft product knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or greater