Solution Consultant at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
Solution Consultant to work with Tier 1 and Tier 2 team to drive the overall adoption, Upgrade support, optimization, and ongoing iteration of the Conga/Apttus Products leveraging multiple integrations and different technologies. Our ideal candidate will have at least 6 years experience with technical implementations of customer projects.
- Day to day administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the Apttus/Conga products
- Proactively recommend new features and improvements to optimize and grow the use of the products.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build, iterate, and improve existing or new processes and functions
- Design, build, and deliver tailored solutions for the business using Salesforce and other connected technologies
- Uphold and promote best practices, design guidelines for security practices
- Work with customer and product as a functional consultant as needed
- Skills and Qualifications
- At least 6-10 years of experience with technical/Techno functional implementations
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configurations
- A background in CRM process design and implementations
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Preferably BS/MS/BCA/MCA/BE IT/BE CS/MSC IT with good academic results
- Salesforce/Apttus/Conga certification will be added advantage
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.