Software Implementation Associate at Billtrust
What you'll do
As the Software Implementation Associate, you will become proficient in the Billtrust products and/or releases. You will serve as a project resource to address functional and technical questions from both customers and internal team members regarding product content, processes, and procedures. You will interact with the product, client support, and project management teams to ensure that you understand new product functionality/features being proposed by clients and/or internal resources. You will gain experience and broad exposure to Billtrust’s products and begin the journey to becoming a technical and functional expert who ultimately provides our customers with direction and guidance on configuring the Billtrust platform to meet their business objectives.
- Work directly with Project Managers and customers to determine their application system requirements and configuration options for new/modified product implementations
- Work closely with Project Managers and Implementation Architects to effectively write detailed technical and functional requirements to be reviewed by various stakeholders
- Provide assistance to Project Managers in fielding questions/concerns regarding requirements from the customer that the development team will use during design and development efforts
- Provide assistance to Project Managers and Implementation Architects while working with other Billtrust Teams in fielding questions/concerns as it relates to a customer implementation and how to support approved in-scope requirements
- Complete necessary tasks on projects on time when assigned to specific tasks designated by project plans
- Ability to handle multiple tasks for various projects and clients at any given time
- Consistently learning and keeping up to date on Billtrust products, capabilities and new features
- Conduct product implementations remotely
- Act as a technical main point of contact for customers during the implementation process
- Determine technical challenges and or issues and escalate potential issues to appropriate resources
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll bring to the team
- Ability to be successful in the implementation and support of software solutions
- Technically inclined with the ability to script in T-SQL and SSMS for troubleshooting and analysis
- Comfortable communicating and collaborating with internal resources both technical and non-technical
- Ability to manage internal expectations and deadlines; i.e. scheduling, communication, escalation and risk
- Ability to gather requirements and work with development teams
- Effective with time management and self-prioritization of tasks
- Support and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Windows based environments (Windows 7, Windows Server 2008-2012, SQL Server 2008-2012)
- Familiarity with Version Control software (SVN, CVS, Team Suite) preferred
- Exposure to the following technologies a plus (XML, Perl, Python, ASP, PHP, IIS, .NET, C#)
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee a healthcare package that is 100% paid for by Billtrust.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who we are
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $30B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 18 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.