Software Delivery Manager at Alteryx, Inc.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
We are looking for an experienced Software Delivery Manager to lead a development team for the next generation of our flagship product, Alteryx Designer. The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- A passion for people leadership and development.
- A passion for the software development process. We are heavily focused on Agile and Lean principles and want a leader that is continually striving to adopt and optimize against both.
- Experience shepherding software from concept to delivery.
- A strong customer orientation, with a focus on delivering value and quality.
- A highly collaborative leadership style that can foster strong relationships across our organization.
We are looking for someone who already has some experience as a technology leader and is ready to take the next step in their leadership journey.
- People leadership experience with a strong desire to lead; servant leader with passion for developing people and high-performing teams
- 5+ years in software development experience in a SaaS, CI/CD environment
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication
- Experience leading or working on a globally dispersed team
- Deep understanding and commitment to modern software engineering principles/processes (Agile, Lean, DevOps) and continuous improvement through measurement
- Strong experience in modern development pipelines and tools (e.g. Git)
- Demonstrable experience driving collaboration and solutions across teams
- Exposure and knowledge of JS, React, and TypeScript
- Familiarity with data analytics, demographics, and/or geospatial technologies
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and concepts
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $106,00 – 180,400. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.