Services Implementation Consultant - Integrated Risk
As a Services Implementation Consultant, your will directly interface with customers to listen and gather their requirements for needed integrated risk services in this post sales role. You will partner closely with customers and internal teams from Project Management, Sales, Product Development, and Customer Success. You will also develop solutions within current Workiva products to meet customer needs.
Our Software (Wdesk):
Wdesk, Workiva's cloud-based platform, synchronizes all the core application needs-word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and database-into a single system that allows users to interact in real time and link both documents and data together, dramatically enhancing efficiencies within an Organization's Finance function.
What You'll Do:
- You will consult with customers to determine their challenges and requirements.
- You will create custom solutions for customers.
- You will provide project and relationship management to larger customers with broader needs.
- You will directly interface with customers and provide complex solutions.
- You will collect feedback from the field and provide it to Product Marketing and Product Development.
- You will obtain a strong knowledge of Workiva products through a commitment to ongoing training.
- 5+ years of relevant, professional experience
- Experience in Audit and SOX and ERM are a plus
- B.S. degree required; CPA preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor's degree
- General computer technology skills to include word processing, spreadsheet and presentation programs
- Proven problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, successfully multi-tasking and determining priorities to meet deadline.
- This is a remote position with 25-50% travel to meet with customers, vendors, suppliers, or attend trade shows
- You must live within commutable distance to a major airport
Where You'll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today's most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service.