Services Delivery Manager
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
As a Services Delivery Manager it will be your responsibility to lead the Professional Services Delivery team. The successful candidate will provide subject matter expertise, demo delivery, and technical feasibility of the proposed solution. It is important that you have a customer centric mentality and genuine curiosity for the breadth of the customers’ real business challenges, along with the ability to match our growing solution set to solve them. Conga has grown to 8,000+ customers due to our excellent customer success and it is important that you embody that as you help us grow.
- Foster relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to grow engagement
- Comfortable presenting solutions and best practices to client teams
- Assign projects – deep understanding of resourcing needs/capacity
- Conduct 1:1’s with team members
- Assist with customer escalations
- Provide Strategic guidance and enforcement of technical standards
- Provide enforcement of PS Guidelines
- Assist with project delivery as needed
- Help customers and prospects find a solution to their business challenges via our growing solution set – including products and services
- Design complex technical solutions that are intended to increase adoption
- Understand the customer's Salesforce configuration and communicate how to best leverage the Conga products and services with salesforce.com applications and services to address specific business needs
- Manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Document and communicate technical design with Services Delivery team members
- Communicate clearly and effectively; both written and verbal
- Ability to navigate a fast-paced environment
- Work efficiently with an internal team to accelerate project delivery and communicate project status to management
- Review and analyze business systems and process, work with internal teams to optimize and drive efficiencies
- Proficient with Salesforce CRM, with multiple Salesforce certifications
- Sales or Customer Success experience
- Software demonstration experience
- Keep abreast of new technologies and Conga products
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.