Service Delivery/Project Manager, Managed Services
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By modernizing storage through data management, customers can upgrade infrastructure to bring modern data services to existing applications. Only NetApp can help organizations free the resources necessary to fund transformation by deploying the industry’s leading flash storage solution, which is highly efficient and scalable in both data center and cloud environments.
Managed Services professional who provides SDM and Project Management expertise to the organization in the areas of services strategy and offerings, as well as business performance and execution. Responsible for the development of PS standards, policies, and procedures. Drives utilization, increased revenue, and the delivery of billable engagements for NetApp products and services. Has a demonstrated ability to lead based on experience, ITIL industry / organizational knowledge, passion, and competence. Works closely with sales and delivery teams to coordinate and oversee the delivery of Managed Services solutions. Promotes the development of strong, cooperative relationships between customers, services professionals and other NetApp organizations.
*** Preferred work location is in the RTP NC area, but position can be located in any major city in the United States. ***
- Demonstrates Service Delivery industry and technical knowledge to advance the skill sets needed to grow the organization.
- Comfortable working in a Pre-Sales Capacity to provide Operational expertise.
- Coordinates MS operations delivery team's "day to day" activity and direction within customer and MS guidelines.
- Responsible for achieving assigned metrics for the customer environment (SLO’s, SLA’s, KPI’s etc.).
- Ability to successfully handle multiple, complex transition projects / engagements simultaneously. Proven experience at developing and maintain relationships with other internal company organizations, customers, clients, and executives.
- Primary customer point of contact for meetings, report development and customer communication
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- Strong spreadsheet capability and other project management applications as required for reporting, tracking charts, checklists and project scheduling.
- Ability to work collaboratively with, lead and motivate other employees in a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships and project teams.
Responsibility and Interaction:
- The tasks this individual is responsible for are often non-routine and unstructured, requiring creative solutions.
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems.
- This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, and the technical team on assigned projects.
- There may be communication with employees in other functions as required.
- Limited management direction is provided to employee on new projects or assignments as well as review of activities and priorities.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert on team projects.
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through coaching and influencing others.
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years of experience; or equivalent combination of related education/certifications/training and applicable experience.
ITIL Certifications preferred
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.