Service Delivery Project Management at Zayo (Greater Boulder Area, CO)
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, dedicated Internet access, and colocation services. Zayo owns and operates a Tier 1 IP Backbone and 44 carrier-neutral data centers. Through its Cloudlink service, Zayo provides low latency private connectivity that attaches enterprises to their public cloud environments. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The Service Delivery Project Management Team is the primary liaison between the company’s internal field, engineering teams and an end customer for a particular service installation. The position involves heavy levels of internal and customer facing communication. The primary objectives are providing excellent customer service and working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery in accordance with customer and company expectations.
- Drive local market operation PMs for the timely delivery of key elements of project implementation including network designs (by Fiber/Optical/IP Engineering), equipment, building authorizations, internal financial transactions and third-party leases.
- Set departmental objectives and report on progress and project milestones.
- Handle and resolve customer problems that are escalated for management attention.
- Produce various reports for project implementation and customer service management.
- Organize and coordinate all internal organizations for the timely and accurate implementation of large, complex projects.
- Interface directly with customers to communicate implementation schedule, on-going project status, issues and responses to questions. The communication vehicle will be via face-to-face meetings, email, and/or conference calls at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Provide post installation support services, trouble resolution, and new service proposals.
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience
- Telecom experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability/willingness to operate in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Desire to grow within the company
- Analytical/critical thinking ability
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel and Word)
- Computer acumen
- Base Salary Range in CO: $75,500-$100,650
Benefits, Rewards & Wellness
Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) - Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary AIP which is based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Sales Incentive Plan - Full-time Zayo sales employees are also eligible for discretionary incentive cash compensation through our Sales Incentive Plan
Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Please note, in accordance with Zayo's commitment to providing and maintaining a workplace free of recognized hazards, all U.S. and Canadian employees and any employee, vendor, customer, or visitor who enters a Zayo office or facility in the U.S. and Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination. If you are hired by Zayo, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.