Service Delivery, Lead Escalation
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Service Delivery, Lead Escalation is the primary liaison between internal departments (Service Delivery, Engineering, OSP, ISP, Access Management, etc.) when dates are missed or customer escalations are received. The position involves heavy levels of internal and customer facing communication. The primary objectives are providing excellent customer service and working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery in accordance with customer and company expectations.
- Level 1 escalation contact; drive internal teams for delayed or missed delivery of key elements of project implementation including equipment, fiber, Infrastructure, and 3rd party vendors.
- Post-mortem review monthly with internal teams on delivery of installs.
- Handle and resolve customer problems that are escalated for management attention.
- Interface directly with the customer to communicate resolution on escalation type requests for on-going project status & issues and response to questions. The communication vehicle will be via face-to-face meetings, email and/or conference calls at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years telecom experience (operations experience a plus).
- Excellent customer communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability and willingness to operate in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Desire to grow within the company.
- Analytical and critical thinking ability.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Word and Excel).
- Computer acumen.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts