Senior Technical Program Manager at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Identify, scope, and support resourcing decisions for project demands
- Plan, execute, and complete projects across various departments and company initiatives
- Lead program scoping with architecture, engineering, and senior leaders
- Advance Ibotta’s project management practice and the Business Transformation team’s consultative toolkit and impact
- Create and maintain relevant documents using PMO templates
- Set project goals, identify key wins and risks
- Design problem solving approaches for complex technical projects and facilitate the approach through workshops, analysis tools, training, and coordination
- Create program-level communication plans to update stakeholders across active projects
- Establish program KPIs and monitor quantitative impact of projects to the broader program
- For issues outside of scope, find data-driven alternative solutions to address them
- Lead effective project reviews and retrospectives to gather feedback, implement issue detection processes, and take action to make improvements
- Strong organizational agility and partnerships with stakeholders at all levels of the business to identify and collaboratively solve important and complex business issues
- Work effectively on project teams while demonstrating personal accountability, leadership, and integrity
- Strong executive presence and experience in managing upwards
- Mentor other Business Transformation team members and stakeholders on Project Management practices
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: Demonstrated competency in all phases of Project Management, Agile/Scrum Methodologies, advanced PMBOK project management competency, PMP certification preferred
- 5+ years experience as a Project or Program Manager managing cross-functional projects in a fast-paced technology organization or related field
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or other related field a plus
- Experience with identifying, scoping, and managing complex, cross-functional technology-oriented programs and projects
- Advanced time management skills and ability to quickly shift from one project and/or problem space to another
- Deep problem solving toolkit with experience accelerating projects through Business Analysis, Consulting, Lean Six Sigma, Data Analytics, and/or design thinking
- Experience running programs with large external partners or clients
- Management of complex projects and programs through Agile SDLC Methodology
- Advanced facilitation skills with experience facilitating trainings, workshops, meetings, and briefings to large groups of stakeholders and executives
- Ability to be self-directed and perform at a high level in a dynamic environment
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, with ability to influence key stakeholders, manage expectations, and support conflict resolution (resource, interpersonal, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and executive presence
- Strong business and technical acumen, relevant industry and domain experience preferred
- Experience measuring customer satisfaction and engagement with delivered work
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity. Candidates must live in the United States.
- Base compensation starts at $130,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.